The evil hordes descend into unpredictable chaos! Make sense of the madness to defeat them!
Mix Mode (MM) is a game mode that applies to following changes to maps you play:
- Spiders and Skeletons can spawn from doors.
- Skeletons spawned from a door have 3 lifes and reanimate themselves.
- Rifted Skeletons from doors don't explode like Skeletons spawned by Dark Elf Mages.
- The number of Enemies per wave slightly fluctuates
- The amount of the different enemies slightly fluctuates every game and wave making them "unique" so you don't know what to expect unlike survival... (this is so insignificant it doesn't matter)
- The loot ceiling is raised slightly
- Loot Quality is increased by 25% on Easy - Insane Difficulty.
- Loot Quality is increased by 6% on Nightmare and Massacre Difficulty.
- The hardcore and rifted modifiers are available in Mix Mode.
- Endless mode is not available for Mix Mode.
- Skeletons are not a Threat to the Core they can't Damage it
- Wyverns don't spawn from any doors like in Dungeon Defenders 1
- The Quality increase is literally the Item Quality Stat on the top right of the Tooltip its not 25% / 6% more upgrades or base stats it's a higher Quality Stats which determines the Upgrades and Stat Rolls.