Blocks ground enemies and permanently Nullifies attackers. This defense not only acts as a barricade, but strips elemental immunity to the enemies that attack it.
Fusing this defense increases this defense's armor against rifted enemies.
- Max HP - This may be increased by upgrading the defense, or increasing the hero's fortify stat.
- Elemental Discharge - Magic blockade deals area of effect damage when attacked dealing X% of Max Defense Health as damage, the damage type is a rotating damage type with a cooldown of X seconds.
- The elemental blockade can be used to bait wyverns down.
- Thanks to its low cost of defense units, you can have at least one barrier in every lane without compromising your dps.
- The elemental strip allows you to build only flameburst or lightning towers without worrying about the elemental enemies.
- During the PDT of episode 2 part 1 the elemental discharge didn't have a cooldown, so it was capable of doing a insane amount of damage when under constant attack, making this defense overpowered against Demon Lord due to his trails of fire.
- The Elemental blockade's Concept Art for Dungeon Defenders: Awakened!