These Patchnotes were written by [CG] LAWLTA and the Original Forumpost was deleted here 0.9.0.13393
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 0.9.0.13393
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 8712137927534275829
Posted April 4
Thursday we got our “SUMMON THE DEMON LORD” Update out on Steam Early Access! We’ve received a lot of great feedback, and are excited to see a lot of brave Defenders taking on Nightmare. That said, we’ve spent two days squishing bugs and making adjustments thanks to your efforts. We would have got this patch out sooner, except that while we are all remote, our studio lost power and delayed the ability to get this out (yay, delays out of our hands strike once again). Power's been restored, our internal servers are a'roarin', patch has been deployed, meaning there's only one thing left to do — let’s get into it!
- XP granted previously included what you would get from the Ancient Dragon boss fight. Reduced this for the time being until the great beast is added.
- Added additional Spider spawn locations.
- Reduced the DU in Lava Mines on Insane and Nightmare.
There’s a larger version coming later that will use these DU values.
- added VFX to the electric coil machines.
- Fixed a crash when playing on Lava Mines.
- Fixed a crash that involved spawn areas.
- Fixed a crash that was caused by certain UI elements.
- Fixed a matchmaking issue where inviting players was not working.
- Fixed an issue where upgrade costs could not go above 2.14 billion gold.
- Fixed an issue with very high item level gear not showing a quality tier.
- Fixed an issue with Escape would not ask for confirmation on the Options UI.
- Fixed an issue where holding a movement key while a loss cinematic plays would keep the input held after the cinematic ended.
- Fixed an issue with the Session Browser filter opened behind the Session Browser UI.
- Fixed an issue where holding S to sell allowed you to equip when double clicking to sell items quickly.
- Adjusted quality tier calculations to only use the base roll for now.
- Fixed an issue where Spiders were not targeting players with their webs in certain areas.
- Fixed an issue where Magus Quarters was not unlocking on different difficulties/game modes.
- Fixed an issue with the amount of experience gained.
- Fixed an issue where pets were not dropping on Wave 15 chests in Survival.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking logic.
- Fixed an issue with Spider’s targeting properly.
- Fixed an issue with Sharken’s getting stuck in various spawners.
- Fixed an issue with Ogres getting stuck in various spawners.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck after clicking “OK” to a loot filter change.
- Fixed a few issues with Goblin Copter Ogre’s targeting and AI.
- Fixed an issue where Ogres were using pound instead of their normal attack.
- Fixed an issue where Demon Lord (Hardcore) would send you to Spectator Mode.
- Fixed an issue with Lightning Tower SFX repeatedly playing when not attacking.
- Fixed an issue with health bars updating on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue with pets spawning on Wave 4 instead of Wave 5 on Summit (Nightmare Campaign).
- Fixed an issue with the Lightning Tower SFX playing after being destroyed/sold.
- Fixed an issue with Accessories were not dropping on Hardcore.
- Fixed an issue where Sharken and Spiders were showing as mini bosses on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue when you die in Hardcore the respawning text was still appearing.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in the Inventory.
- Fixed an issue where creating a hero used the incorrect camera.
- Fixed the timing of wyverns in Magus Quarters
- Fixed an issue with Darkness Traps affecting Ogres.
- Fixed an issue with spawn doors collision wasn’t setup properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Goblin Copter’s Ogre would play a sell VFX.
- Fixed an issue where the Deadly Strike Tower was leaving behind a VFX trail.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with towers played the pickup animation and SFX.
- Fixed an issue with game sessions not appearing in the session browser.
- Fixed an issue where heal was not functioning on gamepad.
- Fixed an issue with Mista Mine and Giraffe on a Treadmill dropping with 0 upgrade levels.
- Fixed an issue where the Goblin Copter death explosion was not dealing damage.
- Fixed an issue with the Inventory sort and Hero Stat reset could both happen at the same time.
To get reliable updates on the future of DDA make sure to follow us on all our social media platforms: