These Patchnotes were written by [CG] LAWLTA and the Original Forumpost was deleted here 0.9.0.14694
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 0.9.0.14694
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 1869365852278349849
Posted April 15
We just recently released another patch to help squash some nasty bugs. Just because it’s another day closer to our next update doesn’t mean we can’t squeeze in some bug fixes. Let’s get into it!
- Fixed a crash when the crystal core was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with stuck Goblin Copter Ogres.
- Fixed a VFX issue on Ensnare, Enrage, and Strength Drain’s causing a strobe-like effect.
- Fixed an issue where Goblin Copter Ogres occasionally walked over walls.
- Fixed an issue where Survival on Insane/Nightmare/ were not receiving build speed buffs.
- Fixed an issue where XP no longer goes past level 100.
- Fixed an issue on Summit where players were hitting an incorrectly placed kill volume.
- Fixed an issue where Private Games were not joinable via Steam or invites.
- Fixed an issue where the UI could misrepresent reaching max upgrade levels too soon.
- Fixed an issue where Djinns are sometimes untargetable on Ramparts.
- Fixed an issue where Nightmare Orcs were using an incorrect material
- Added a stuck in spawn timeout for enemies. If they’re stuck too long, THEY PERISH!
- Fixed an issue where local data was loading before cloud saves. Some players who ran into this might have noticed a slight “rollback” as a result."
- Fixed an issue where Goblin Copters weren’t flying high enough, causing their Ogres to get stuck in walls.
- Fixed an issue when a new profile was created.
- Fixed an issue with Goblin Copter drop off on Throne Room.