These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Mary and the Original Forumpost can be found here 0.9.0.15514
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 0.9.0.15514
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 8397712179836451844
Posted May 1, 2020
Yesterday the Activating the Goblin Mech Update was released and it’s been a blast watching many of you take on the Technological Terror himself! We received a lot of great feedback and reports after the launch, and in our ongoing mission to make DD:A the best it can be, we’ve got a patch that went out this morning. Let’s get into some dang notes!
- Fixed an issue where map unlocks were not happening properly.
- Fixed an issue where Deeper Well couldn’t unlock on Nightmare difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the Session Browser wasn’t showing game mode type.
- Fixed an issue with the Thunder Spike Trap not dealing damage.
- Fixed an issue with the Crystal Core outline focus color.
- Fixed an issue with the floating rocks so that they render by default.
- Fixed a few issues with collision on Endless Spires.
- Fixed an issue with stuck enemies on Tornado Highlands.
- Fixed an issue with Boss accessories not dropping on Hardcore.
- Fixed an issue with customization appearing on the Hero Selection screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Steam Overlay causing rare crashes.
- Fixed an issue where gear quality was displaying incorrectly for some Defenders.
Keep and eye out for more info!