These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Mary and the Original Forumpost can be found here 22.214.171.12447
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 126.96.36.19947
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 7354072044053346077
Posted May 30, 2020
With the launch yesterday, we haven’t had any crazy big issues, which is amazing. That said, we do have some bugs to get fixed, so let’s get into it!
- Fixed an issue with the Huntress causing a crash.
- Fixed an issue where player dropped items were not showing correctly for clients.
- Fixed an issue that was falsely triggering hacker flags on players.
- Fixed an issue where Pure Strategy could not use start from wave.
- Fixed an issue with the Hero Stat panel’s responsiveness.
- Fixed an issue with the Bug Report’s responsiveness.
- Fixed an issue where clients could not properly see a Huntress’s trap being on cooldown.
- Fixed an issue with chat persisting incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where only the Secret Room or VIP room could be unlocked, but never both.
- Fixed an issue with clients connecting to hosts.
- Fixed an issue with multiple achievements not triggering.
- Fixed an issue where camera location wasn’t correct when leaving top down mode.
- Fixed an issue where skeletons were using the wrong run animation.
- You are unable to drop items at this time. This is intentional while we fix a bad inventory bug.
Keep and eye out for more info!