These Patchnotes were written by [CG] HiggsBosonic and the Original Forumpost was deleted 22.214.171.12452
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 126.96.36.19952
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 4565224338678387525
Posted August 26, 2020
- Proton Beam - No longer does less damage than base attack as base attack gets higher. You need to put points in to see an increase in attack, but will see an increase.
- Skyward Revenge Challenge - Lowered the difficulty slightly.
- Instead of spawning 2 Ogres at once they will be split on all difficulties.
- Set initial Goblin Copter spawn to be a max of 1 for Easy though Insane and added 10 seconds to the delay between Normal and VIP Goblin Copter spawns (15 to 25). Nightmare/Massacre unchanged.
- Skyward Offensive Challenge - Lowered Dreadbones difficulty on Easy through Insane. Nightmare/Massacre unchanged.
- Little Wizard Pet - Scaled damage is increased to match other pets.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips could get stuck on the screen until transitioning to a new map.
- Fixed an issue where Ancient Mines waterfall distortion effects act a bit strangely.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect defense tooltip on aura that appeared.
- Fixed an issue with some UIs where percentages weren’t displayed properly.
- Fixed an improper stat display for the primary damage type.
- Visually improved the tooltip context bar.
- Added the feature for the autoloot to ignore common settings for pets and accessories.
- Fixed an issue when you swap heroes where it briefly showed the squire icon for a brief second regardless of what hero you swap to.
- Fixed an issue where DPS calculations on tooltips were incorrect.
- Added missing VFX Colors for Godly items dropped in the world.
- Fixed an issue where clients didn’t properly see EV-A DU cost on built towers.
- Fixed LOD issues with the Poison VFX on enemies at long range.
- Fixed an issue where the Siren doesn’t play her death animation or ragdoll.
- Fixed an issue where the VIP room sign is invisible from behind.
- Fixed an issue on Skyward Revenge where the rocket volley can continue into the next Build Phase.
- Fixed an issue where clients in Pure Strategy could not pass through Defenses properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Etherian Ancient displayed a knockback stat.
- Fixed an issue where most of the Huntress weapons were misaligned and not held in her hand correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Elf Warriors were landing on top of EV-A’s blocking field.
- Fixed an issue where the Goblin Copters weren’t spawning on Endless Spires.
- Fixed an issue with the Overclock Beam stat display.
- Fixed an issue with inspect on placed defense tooltip was showing a progress bar even though it’s a single button press.
- Fixed an issue for clients where Damage Dealt, Enemies Hit, and Enemies Killed were always zero on defense tooltips.
- Fixed an issue causing clients to be randomly kicked from games.
- Fixed an issue where Healing Auras were non-stop stacking.
- Fixed an issue where costume changes won’t save if you transition fairly quickly after making them.
- Fixed an issue were some filter options weren’t getting reset when requested.
- Fixed an issue where stats were missing on the upgrade UI.
- Fixed an issue where adding a point on an item would cause the attack rate to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the entire inventory would be covered by a white haze.
- Fixed an issue where the EV-A’s defenses collisions were too big for placement.
- Fixed an issue where on The Summit it didn’t allow consistent placement of defenses.
- Fixed an issue where EV-A’s defenses didn’t have level restrictions for upgrading them.
- Fixed a crash for players using a Czech keyboard.
- Fixed a crash caused by Kobolds and EV-A’s Decoy explosions.
- Fixed a crash caused by the demon lord flying while the core dies.
- Fixed small slew of rare game crashes.
- There’s an issue where Shadows are causing massive FPS loss on even the best hardware out there that we are investigating. Recommended you change the shadows setting to low for the time being while in your Tavern. Changing the setting while in gameplay may cause an unwanted crash.
- Clients who initially load into a game may see a 9999 ammo counter until they swap heroes.
Keep and eye out for more info!