These Patchnotes were written by [CG] HiggsBosonic and the Original Forumpost was deleted 188.8.131.5231
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 184.108.40.20631
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 8518037832494345682
Posted August 28, 2020
- Fixed an issue causing Massacre Survival Experience to not match Massacre Campaign experience.
- BUGFIX: When comparing time values where less is better the sign would be wrong.
- BUGFIX: Missing tracking stat on proton beam.
- BUGFIX: Chat box lagging when too many messages.
- BUGFIX: Updated stat displays to display if the value is over 9999 so you'll see like 10.45k.
- BUGFIX: Flamethrower weapon set to be fire damage and removed stat tag for damage override.
- BUGFIX: Targeting Prevention volumes aren't preventing targeting.
- BUGFIX: Unable to bind Mousewheel Up/Down to any action in the controls screen of the options menu.
- BUGFIX: When clients join a multiplayer session the ammo counter is placed on screen at 9999 until they swap heroes.
- BUGFIX: Several enemy targeting changes, both melee and ranged to help with some AI bugs and collision issues.
- BUGFIX: Fixed Pet entitlements not working.
- BUGFIX: Defenses stop firing, even when valid targets are presented.
- BUGFIX: Changed location of Siren nameplate.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue for Series EV-A beams health going down on the first few points.
- BUGFIX: Healing aura no longer stacks only the first one is applied.
- BUGFIX: When hero abilities are disabled by being in Pure Strategy they display a 99 cooldown timer until you swap heroes.
- BUGFIX: Alchemical Labs Ogre & Demon Lord AI fixes.
- BUGFIX: Defenses are difficult to place on stone islets on Tornado Valley & Highlands.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where pet ability range was not formatted as distance.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issues with clients lock all function by making lock all server driven.
- BUGFIX: EV tacmap icons now show both tower nodes.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where block % was assigned to projectile speed, preventing its display.
- BUGFIX: Filter Bag for Weapons was incorrectly saving.
- UI texture optimization pass
- There’s an issue where Shadows are causing massive FPS loss on even the best hardware out there that we are investigating. Recommended you change the shadows setting to low for the time being while in your Tavern. Changing the setting while in gameplay may cause an unwanted crash.
Keep and eye out for more info!