These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Higgsbosonic and the Original Forumpost can be found here 184.108.40.20617
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 220.127.116.1117
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 6586242041092524486
Posted January 22, 2021
We are deploying a sizeable hotfix patch to address some of the issues that have surfaced over the last month, including an item stacking exploit that took some time to squash. If you are experiencing bugs or have any feedback please post to our discord in the appropriate channels.
- Aura effects no longer stay active on enemies after they leave the aura.
- Gas Trap can no longer affect bosses.
- The Enrage Aura application rate now properly matches its displayed chance %.
- Fixed a Goblin Mech positioning exploit.
- Fixed an issue where players could stack EV’s weapons, pets and items.
- This fix will unequip all stacked items and place them in your inventory. If the inventory is full, the items will no longer exist. If you were exploiting and lost items, do not contact support.
- Fixed a crash related to upgrading attributes on items.
- Fixed an issue where, on low FPS, towers spin when trying to place.
- No Towers Allowed, Moving Core, and Chicken had the wrong names displayed.
- Fixed an issue that blocked mouse input after rotating your hero in menus.
- Fixed an issue with EV's Weapon Swap, it was not properly updating on previously created EV's
- Fixed disappearing door frames on Promenade.
- Djinn AI improvements and various Djinn bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where traps were blocking enemies from spawning in on the eastern side of Royal Gardens.
- Pets no longer jitter when following the player.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were snapping while rotating.
- Distant Ogres no longer throw their projectiles at their feet.
- Fix for not being able to attack if you unequip an item and go back to the default item.
- Mask is now dropping properly on wave 15.
- Fixed a Post Processing / Visual Error with Respawning.
- Upgrade points spent can no longer exceed those available on gamepad (visual).
- Tier 3 archers no longer displaying as rift and tier 7 archers are no longer showing as tier 3.
- Added gamepad support to Hero View.
- Added additional inputs for gamepad and mouse + keyboard.
- Updated context actions for Hero View UI.
- Party Bar could be focused while not visible on gamepad.
- Upgrade points utilization was incorrectly handled on gamepad.
- Clients no longer show the invite players button.
- Added a missing hover description to the Offline Play Button on Main Menu.
- Forced Ready Up Leading to Incorrect Enemy Count.
- Client EV ammo counter on offhand weapon not updating.
- UI elements are no longer duplicating if host matchmakes while clients are still on the loading screen.
- Elemental Filtering had no way to specify if you wanted an element type + normal items that don't have any element in the item filter UI.
- Fixed an issue where “Always pick up pets” didn't always pick up pets.
- Fixed an issue where the first time you opened the transmog UI with no profiles the focus does not move to the loadouts UI.
- Gamepad support and visual polish on Transmog UI.
- Fixed a Transmog UI focus issue when using a keyboard to create the name of transmog slot but then switching to gamepad.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: