These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Brittani and the Original Forumpost post can be found here 220.127.116.1166
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 18.104.22.16866
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 2769173078559081369
Posted March 29, 2021
Last week we ran into a few more bugs and community reports that we needed to address since our Xbox launch. Here’s a patch for Xbox and PC defenders that brings back the Monkey King’s damage, mana on Alchemical Labs, and a few other improvements that will make sure your focus stays on defendin’ Etheria. Let’s get to it:
- Corrected scaling for Baby Phoenix pet’s attack animation.
- Kept being reborn and having to grow up quick. Now it’ll stay the same size.
- Fixed an issue where the Monkey King pet did not damage enemies.
- Fixed an issue where mana was not dropping on early waves in Alchemical Lab.
- Fixed an issue where color sliders were not appearing as a selection when editing costumes using gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where old nameplates were appearing in game.
- Fixed an issue where clients’ enemy nameplates were falling through the terrain.
- Fixed an issue where skeletons' elemental immunities weren’t applied after resurrection.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were stuck when trying to find a path to defenses below them.
- Fixed an issue where pings on certain surfaces did not appear where intended.
- Fixed an issue where previously focused entries were still selected when navigating up the hero list.
- Fixed an issue where some aura nameplates were not showing up.
- Adjusted FPS cap to 60.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: