These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Brittani and the Original Forumpost post can be found here 126.96.36.199018.PTR
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 188.8.131.52018.PTR
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 287539227911821682
Posted July 20, 2021
After reading through the community feedback from the weekend, we wanted to push out this mid-week PTR patch to fix some bugs and put in some new changes for you all to test. Keep the feedback coming!
All Act IV Cores will now have 250k HP.
Increased DU to 140 from 120.
Relocated one Rift Portal to be further away from Core.
- NEW accessories will drop from chests on Insane, Nightmare, and Massacre on Act IV maps.
- All accessories have a chance to drop with Tower stat effects.
- Increased chance of dropping high tier Item Effects from Act IV weapons.
- Increased quality of Act IV weapon drops.
- Increased chance to drop with Hero Set Bonuses.
- Increased stat scaling.
- Reduced the increased range on Rift Kobold explosions to 25% from 75% more than normal Kobold.
- All Traps
- Reduced attack rate cap to 0.65 from 2.
- Explosive Trap
- Inferno Trap
- Increased damage by 100%.
- Thunder Spike Trap
- Increased damage by 50%.
- Decreased reset time by about 40%.
- Increased chance for primary attacks to blind enemies.
- Increased chance for primary attacks to stun enemies.
- Increased chance for primary attacks to ensnare enemies.
- Increased the maximum amount of damage reflected back to enemies.
- Increased chance for primary attacks to nullify enemies’ attunements.
- Decreased damage to hit enemies.
- Increased Core HP for all maps in Nightmare and Massacre difficulties.
- Increased AOE range by 150%.
- Fixed an issue with projectiles for Wolfsbane Cleaver and Fused Wolfsbane Cleaver.
- Fixed an issue where pressing ESC while in Multi-Select would close the Inventory.
- Fixed several issues with Gamepad functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Wolfsbane Rift weapons were dropping on Wave 15.
- Fixed an issue where Godly weapons were sometimes dropping with only 1 Item Effect.
- Fixed an issue where Non-Rifted Warriors were spawning in Rift Mode, creating more Warriors than intended.
- Fixed several issues with incorrect item labels for Act IV weapons.
- Updated Tooltip displays in Transmog.
- Fixed an issue where gas and fire pits on The Outpost and Foundries and Forges were instantly killing heroes.
- Fixed an issue where the Lycan King could get stuck when attacking him.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: