These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Brittani and the Original Forumpost can be found here. 184.108.40.206444
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 220.127.116.11444
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 1252632950824327292
Posted August 6, 2021
You'll see another round of hotfixes coming your way on PC/Steam today.
- Level 105 requirements have been added for the higher end of items dropping.
- This is not a increase in quality, as the 105 items were already dropping. This just now changes their level requirements to what they should be.
- Updated shields to be equippable only as an Offhand.
- Fixed an issue where the Warden’s Wisp Den was dealing 10-15x’s more damage than intended when enemies were on the edge of the Wisp’s targeting range.
- This was a bug that came right after PTR testing. The Wisp's weren't nerfed, just their unintended behavior was corrected.
- Fixed an issue where the Flamethrower was not marking enemies when playing the Rogue.
- Fixed some issues with extra plant movement on the walls of Ancient Mines.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: