These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Brittani and the Original Forumpost can be found here. 18.104.22.168560
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 22.214.171.124560
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 2973212317000063766
Posted August 13, 2021
In this patch, we focused on balancing a number of aspects to make sure all Defenders get the most out of their time spent taking down the baddies. We really really want you all to love the Shroomy Pit as much as we do, and we made some changes to their range and damage to encourage you to give them another chance. Let us know if you do!
Let’s get to those and other changes you’ll see in this patch.
Hero Stat Panel
- Added an Apply button to use to confirm changes made to hero stats.
- A pop-up window now appears when you try to switch to another panel when you have unsaved stat changes.
- Wisp Den
- Reduced Wisp range by 20%.
- Beaming Blossom
- Shroomy Pit
- Increased range by 40%.
- Increased damage by 15%.
- Sludge Launcher
- Increased projectile speed by 65%.
- Increased damage radius by 10%.
- Manabomb now has a minimum falloff of 70% of max damage.
- Reduced stun time on Lycan King to 5 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Increased overall damage in Survival.
- Increased Melee attack damage by 20%.
- Increased frequency of special enemies during the Boss Wave.
- Reduced Rift Armor to 30% from 50% on Monk's Fusion Healing Aura.
- Increased damage dealt by Rift bosses by 33%.
Foundries and Forges
- Increased the map difficulty by adding more Ogres starting on Wave 13.
- Fixed an issue where some tooltips and VFX incorrectly displayed loot as Common rarity.
- Fixed an issue where the Mini Lycan King pet was playing the wrong jump animation.
- Fixed an issue where the environment was not changing on Lava Mines in higher difficulties.
- Fixed an issue where the Rogue’s Carnage VFX were not playing.
- Fixed an issue with a stuck Dark Elf Warrior on The Outpost.
- Resolved issues leading to game crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the Fusion Roots of Purity tooltip did not display it’s 30% Rift armor after placing it.
- Fixed an issue where stacked item effects would only take the first applied value.
- Fixed an issue where Djinns would sometimes instantly die after spawning in the Summit.
- Fixed an issue where Ogres could get stuck on the generators on Alchemical Labs.
- Fixed an issue where the Tac Icons were too small on The Mill.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: