These Patchnotes were written by [CG] LAWLTA and the Original Forumpost was deleted. 184.108.40.206619
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 220.127.116.11619
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 6577222505124114927
Posted August 19, 2021
We’re getting in some more hotfixes to help squish some of these pesky bugs and crashes. It’s late, no long introductions here.
- Fixed an issue where Coptor Ogres were throwing Rifted Kobolds and Snotballs at targets behind walls (no more wall hacks, freakin cheatin ogres).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when locking items.
- Fixed an issue with the last achievement bugfix mentioned in previous hotfix not applying correctly.
- Fixed a spot on the Keep where defenses could be built inside of walls (no more wall hacks, freakin cheatin defenders).
- Fixed an issue where bag filters were not saving properly.
- Fixed an issue where reverting all filters would cause the inventory to not function properly until the player transitioned.
- Updated and cleaned up some notification verbiage.
- Fixed an issue where multiple rift portals closing at the same time at the end of a wave would create very loud SFX.
- Fixed an issue where defense empowering on upgrade item effects weren’t functioning properly.
- Added a “Deselect All” option to the inventory when all items are selected.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: