These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Brittani and the Original Forumpost can be found here. 18.104.22.168675
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 22.214.171.124675
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 3926241278716247894
Posted August 25, 2021
Here’s another smaller patch to get in some UI and bug fixes to make sure things are running smoothly and looking great!
- Updated Filters text to say Filter Bags in Inventory.
- Update armor descriptions to show correct values.
- Now has a duration when an enemy enters and gets enraged, it will continue even if they leave the aura.
- Duration scales from Fortify starting at about 7 seconds and ending around 25 seconds.
- Enraged Enemies will no longer have targeting FOV restrictions and will turn towards the nearest enemy if one exists.
- Ogres now attack Enraged Enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Copter Ogres were pathing back and forth on The Outpost.
- Fixed an issue where pressing escape on a modal window would close the Pause Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the Tavernkeeper's dialogue said 4, instead of 6, heroes in the deck receive XP.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to return to the Tavern with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to exit the Main Menu with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where mana regen would shut off on death.
- Updated LycanPrince’s VFX.
- Fixed an issue where pets’ buffs were dependent on the montage playing to give the buff.
- Fixed an issue where Deselect All wasn't working despite visually looking like it worked.
- Fixed an issue where the Hero Stat panel was flickering when applying stats.
- Fixed an issue where Quality Settings were resetting under specific filter conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the Options UI widget to open the filters UI did not have a focusable widget.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: