These Patchnotes were written by [CG] LAWLTA and the Original Forumpost was deleted. 184.108.40.206705
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 220.127.116.11705
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 7506176658634677027
Posted August 27
It’s time for another bugfix, hopefully squashing some pretty nasty bugs (like that pesky -1 HP bug some Defenders have unfortunately ran into). Let’s get into it!
- Made some changes to prevent HP getting stuck at -1.
- Let us know if you continue to run into this issue after downloading the patch.
- Fixed an issue where the Shroomy wasn’t playing their spawn animations properly.
- Fixed an issue where NPC Dialogue and Summary UI windows had buttons that couldn’t be navigated or pressed on gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where only the default transmog list was being selected and you couldn’t select other loadouts.
- Fixed issues in the Transmog UI with where certain fusion weapons and non-fusion weapons weren’t appearing properly.
- Fixed an issue where “Create Hero” in the Hero Deck options wasn’t navigable with gamepad.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: