These Patchnotes were written by Unknown and the Original Patch notes can be found here 220.127.116.11533
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 18.104.22.168533
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 8667308059340113736
This hotfix should address some of the pain points players have raised regarding Mixed Mode and Endless Survival. Additionally some changes to Sirens to help players who prefer to build around their cores. We'll continue to monitor this update as we make progress towards Episode 2 Part 1.
- Tweaked Boss Accessories potential to match that of Lycan King Boss Accessories when dropping at the same quality.
- Removed Dark Elf Warriors from Mixed Mode Randomization due to their enemy cap causing slow waves.
- Non-rifted Woodland weapons now drop as act drops instead of as a boss reward to match how fusion versions drop.
- Massacre waves should move quicker than before when there are less enemies on the map.
- Rifted Mix Mode should have less overall enemies now to be closer to survival, this won't be perfect due to the randomness of the Mixed Mode.
- Siren's Explosion no longer damages cores and caps out at 75% of defense health
- Damage against heroes remains unchanged.
- Fixed issue with Mixed mode boss accessories not dropping.
- Fixed Various VFXs that weren't being removed causing performance issues.
- Fixed issue with Dark Elf Warriors getting stuck on Tornado Valley.
- Fixed issue where players had received wave 1000+ unlocked on specific maps.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: