These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Philip and the Original Patch notes can be found here 22.214.171.124698.PTR
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 126.96.36.199698.PTR
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 1727238927309440381
- New Item Tier: Supreme
- This new item tier encapsulates level 100 and 110+ of items that drop with more than 4550 quality or higher. These new items will also roll 3 item effects.
- Note: Existing items that fall into this range will only have 2 item effects.
- New Pet: Zephyr
- Drops on Forsaken Temple
- Shoots tornados at nearby enemies, the tornados stop and linger once hitting an enemy and deal AoE damage to all enemies in range.
- New Rune: Empowering Friendship
- Drops on Royal Gardens
- Increases hero attack power by X% for each person inside of the empowering shrine effect range.
- New Rune: Flaming Owl
- Drops on Tornado Valley
- Enemies hit by the Owl Perch will receive a DoT dealing X% tower damage every second for Y seconds.
- Defense Functionality: Holy Bulwark
- The Holy Bulwark will now protect nearby defenses by absorbing any damage they receive and applying it to itself instead.
- Note: Holy Bulwark will not protect other Holy Bulwarks.
- Debuff range increased from 350 units to 500 units.
- DU decreased from 5 to 4
- Owl Perch
- Movement Speed Increased
- Animation time decreased
- Targeting switch to fodder instead of special
- DU Cost decreased from 4 to 3
- Filter for Item Rarity is now called Item Tier instead of Quality
- Added sort option for Item Quality
- Adjusted a lot of steps around Forsaken Temple that would cause heroes to stop when trying to walk over them
- Potentially Fixed some issues with Spiders, Copter Ogres and Djinns being stuck on Forsaken Temple.
- There will probably be some more spawns that need to be tweaked.
- Added some more kill volumes to the molten gold pools on Forsaken Temple
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: