These Patchnotes were written by [CG] Philip and the Original Patch notes can be found here 220.127.116.11989
A Backup is Available on the Wayback Machine here 18.104.22.168989
This Game Version can be downloaded with a Steam Depot Downloader and the following Information from SteamDB
- App ID: 1101190
- Depot ID: 1101191
- Manifest ID: 7771701459154156955
- Owl Perch
- Removed DPS from the tooltip to avoid confusion.
- Renamed Attack Rate to Reset Time, as this is the time it takes for the Owl to start flying again after returning to the perch.
- Holy Cannon
- Fixed issue with base damage not applying to enemies
- Radiant Outbreak (Holy Cannon Rune)
- Increased chance ranging from 5% to 60% at max rank instead of 2.5% to 40% prior.
- Added additional stat that allows it to spread to multiple enemies at once, ranging from 1 to 3 at max rune rank.
- Swapped out explosion VFX on Exploding Aura to be more subtle.
- Fixed issue with Empowering Shrine buff to go away if you swapped heroes.
- The Dune Eater should no longer target Towers with projectiles unless all players are dead.
- The Dune Eater should now spawn in Endless Survival Boss Waves.
- The Dune Eater health on massacre campaign has been fixed.
- Fixed issue with Double Edge and Guardian Reflect Rune combo causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Poison Dart Tower projectiles stopping inside of Siren Reflect Bubbles.
- Transmog Limit has been increased from 25 to 30.
- Removed localization on tooltip values causing weird issues with numbers.
- Next map on Foundries and Forges now goes to Bazaar
- Next Map on Lost Metropolis goes to The Forsaken Temple.
- Powerful Gemstones no longer target Overclock Beams and Empowering Shrine.
- Overdrive Rune no longer counts Empowering Shrine and variations of Reflects Field.
- Fixed description error on Siren Reflect Rune.
- Updated front and back side lanes on Castle Armory to have better navigation.
- Fixed name issue on multiple default offhands.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news from Chromatic Games and the Dungeon Defenders franchise, follow us on all our social channels: