Has a chance to Enrage weaker enemies, causing them to stop moving and attack other enemies. Not able to be overlapped with other Enrage Auras.
When fused, this defense gains a 5% increased chance to enrage rifted enemies.
- Effective Range - This may be increased by upgrading the defense, or increasing the hero's range stat.
- Max HP - This may be increased by upgrading the defense, or increasing the hero's fortify stat.
- Berserker Aura - Enrage Aura increases the damage enraged enemies deal by X%.
- The enrage aura caps out at 65% enrage chance.
- In order to repair the enrage aura, it is recommended to switch to the top-down view (by clicking on the Camera Toggle key while building; default key is "T" on PC), otherwise repairing the ensnare aura will require you to position your repair cross-hair over the green aura icon.
- It is usually more effective to kill enemies outright; because of this, not many veteran players use the enrage aura in higher-difficulty maps.
- You can unequip your gear and place auras closer together and have them stack after you re equip your gear but the effect will not stack.
- You can resize this towers with ctrl + mousewheel.
- You can lock in the range after placement in the options under "Gameplay -> Defenses -> Rotation/Range After Placement".
- You can lock in the range after swaping in the options under "Gameplay -> Defenses -> Rotation/Range after Swaping".
- You can change the speed to resize in the options under "Gameplay -> Defenses -> Keyboard Range Speed 1 - 10".