Ensnares enemies, reducing their Attack Rate and Move Speed.
When fused, rifted enemies have their Fusion Armor reduced by 10%. Can be overlapped but effects won't stack.
- Ensnare - This may be increased by upgrading the tower, or increasing the hero's power stat. This value is capped at 85%.
- Effective Range - This may be increased by upgrading the tower, or increasing the hero's range stat.
- Max HP - This may be increased by upgrading the defense, or increasing the hero's fortify stat.
- Sluggish Aura - Ensnare Aura reduces enemy damage by X% while ensnared.
- The ensnare can stack with other sources of slow, like the Entangling Roots rune.
- In order to repair the ensnare aura, it is recommended to switch to the top-down view (by clicking on the Camera Toggle key while building; default key is "T" on PC), otherwise repairing the ensnare aura will require you to position your repair cross-hair over the green aura icon.
- You can unequip your gear and place auras closer together and have them stack after you re-equip your gear but the effect will not stack.
- You can resize this towers with ctrl + mousewheel.
- You can lock in the range after placement in the options under "Gameplay -> Defenses -> Rotation/Range After Placement".
- You can lock in the range after swaping in the options under "Gameplay -> Defenses -> Rotation/Range after Swaping".
- You can change the speed to resize in the options under "Gameplay -> Defenses -> Keyboard Range Speed 1 - 10".